Monday, March 24, 2008

Sad farewells


The time went by very quickly. The whole gang took the 4 hour train ride to Bucharest where we stayed at a hotel because our flight out was very early. Simeon and Abram liked having a tv in their room. One of my hopes was having time to really connect with my grandsons so far away. Simeon and I had a wonderful morning where we made faces and imitated each other and had some great conversations. Simeon at one point said grandma mary I've been trying and trying, I've really been trying to figure out how God can have no beginning and no end. OK wow. This is not something I've thought a lot about let alone tried hard to figure out and I have 50 years on Simeon. I can only say they are a wonderful family who God has blessed and they are a blessing to many. It appreciate God allowing me to go to Romania and see another part of His miraculous work.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You really do have an awesome family. I'm so glad you had this time with J/M/S/A. ;-) And Ella...and so glad you didn't have to make that phone call to Simeon about the plane.