Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Biking on the Parkway

Well I thought I should give you a glimpse into living with an athlete. He goes for a bike ride, why not it's beautiful out and beautiful views to boot. Now at this time of our life you'd think a nice stroll around the neighborhood, but no because we had the boys this weekend he felt the need to ride 75 miles up the mountain. He doesn't want too many days to go by for those legs of his. By eight at night I'm think he's gone off the edge of one of those mountains, but (I almost said alas again)(what's up with that?) but he says around nine he strolled in. I do try to find out at least which direction he's heading, I've put our address and phone numbers in his pouch and sometimes he remembers to bring his phone just in case it could help track him! I got to say he is in very good shape. Which is a good thing.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I love it! I would like to be doing that. Great picture. GO MARK!

Love you Mar. (yep...in town...doing stuff...alone.)