Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Crazy

Well I have been very unsuccesful at getting in to the new story blog Joel made. I've been trying and trying. I have sleep deprivation now. We were very sad to hear that Auntie Elsie has gone to be with Jesus. We're happy for Jesus and Elsie, but sad for all who love her. She was such a happy memory of our early years of marriage where we would drop in and have an instant prayer and praise meeting. Mark has had a rich inheritance of faith. I'm glad I also got to be a part of that. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mom,

sorry it has been such a hassle. We have had a hard time figuring out which acount user name to use when.

Have you been able to upgrade to blogger beta yet?

Joel

Anonymous said...

www.klepacstories.blogspot.com

david c welker said...

Hi Mary -

Yeah, I guess I thought that was Mark's blog. Glad to hear that y'all are doing well, the mountains look beautiful. Josh and I just got back from the Amazon, it was a nice trip. God bless you and yours !

David Welker