Thursday, April 03, 2008

Mother

I don't want anyone to be under the impression that I am only a grandmother. It sometimes hard to believe, but I still have a very vital teenager in my home. He has been God's blessing to us since the day he was born. God knew our crazy diverse family needed a baby to unite us and that we'd need his creative, young, God thirsty presence when all our other kids had long gone to make lives of their own. I am very grateful to God's wisdom and foresight into our lives.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Mrs. Klepac, it's Krissy McNabb. Thanks for your comments on our blog! It was so nice to hear from you. I actually have been reading your blog for some time now, but I just never got in the habit of leaving comments. So I will try to say hello more often now! I have really enjoyed staying up to date with your whole family via all of the blogs. We'll talk to you soon - Krissy

Ruth said...

My impression is that you are a great woman, wife, mother, grandmother, sister, auntie, friend...Daughter of the King.

Hope you have a great day today!

rebecca said...

Hi Mary, Yeah!!! I have finally found your blog and am so enjoying all the wonderful news of God's goodness in the life and times of your precious family. You look so good in your Romanian pics. I cannot imagine how hard it was for the boys to let their 2 Nana's go home. I am sure it was wonderful for all! Congratulations on being a Grandma all over again x2. They are so beautiful. Can't you just imagine their little spirits coming back to life as Issac sat and held them singing over them as our Father does over us. Love ya Becky