Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blurry christmas pics

Well these are blurry and I guess someone needs to learn how to use the camera better, but you get the idea. My manger which my aunt made the main nativity pieces and our friend Georgia Monroe who at 82 lived with us added the rest. (she made them almost 100 years ago now) Some angels and things people have given over the years.
Above our china cabinet is my little village. The places vary, but the characters are the same.
Here was our beautiful centerpiece mom and Ruth sent us. It was much enjoyed for the holidays and it still has a great fragrance. It's the only Christmas left. (oops I did leave up the christmas cards on the door. I didn't think I was going to get any and at the last minute so many arrived. I especially loved the pictures of the families we love. Thanks everyone.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I know you house was cozy and charming. I'd love to see it!