Sunday, January 10, 2010

Okay so I have been away from my blog a long, long, time, but thanks to the generosity of some sweet angels I have a digital camera again!! So here we are trying to learn some more about healthy eating. It was informative and interesting. We are probably not going to do this extreme, but want to learn all we can and pray and make good choices. Thanks to Larry and Teresa for taking us and loving us even when we disagree some!!
A big surprise was that we ran into our old friend Krissy from Washington DC soon, but we were friends in Ohio. She is expecting no. #2 baby and is giving her kids a great start nutritionally. It was great seeing her and catching up a bit. Of course the down side is it always makes me lonely for all our friends and family in Ohio.
Larry and Teresa, our good friends.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Nice to see a picture of Teresa and Larry. Remind me to find my crock pot spinach lasagna recipe! ;-)